WCE is pleased to welcome parents to enjoy lunch with your child. All lunch visitors must check in at the front office and receive a visitor pass to wear while on campus. Please be sure that you have a valid government-issued photo ID in order to visit. Due to space and safety concerns, lunch visitors are limited to parents/step-parents/
Visits are limited to the 30-minute lunch period. Due to space limitations at the elementary level, no exceptions to the list of approved visitors can be made. Lunch visitors do not include aunts, uncles, friends or neighbors. In addition, lunch visitors are limited to three (3) guests per student per day. Unusual circumstances may be approved in advance by the principal or assistant principal.
In order to get you checked in as quickly as possible, we ask that you let us know you plan to visit for lunch by completing the WCE Lunch Visitor Pre-Raptor Form by 2 pm the day before you plan to visit. Completion of this form is not required, however it will allow you to get checked in at the office and off to visit your student's lunch more quickly.
All lunch visitors are asked to follow our lunch visitor expectations:
- Lunch visits are limited to the 30-minute lunch period.
- Please proceed directly to the cafe after you have checked in. Your child will greet you at the visitor table
- Lunch visitors should stay at the visitor table. Please do not walk around the lunch room.
- Other students are not permitted to join your family at the visitor table.
- If you plan to bring in lunch for your child, please know that you are not permitted to bring lunch for other students.
- Photos should be taken of your child only. Please do not take photos of other students.
- Please say goodbye to your child at the cafe door and return to the front office to exit the campus at the end of the 30-minute lunch period.
- You can return to the cafe through the front office after checking in if you are visiting your other child at a different lunch time.
2022-2023 Grade Level Lunch Schedules
Below you will find the overall lunch schedule for each grade level. Please check with your child's teacher for their specific lunch time as it does vary for each teacher.
Pre-K: 10:00 -10:40 am
Kinder: 10:00 -10:40 am
1st: 10:35 -11:15 am
2nd: 11:10 -11:50 am
3rd: 11:45 am - 12:25 pm
4th: 12:20 - 1:00 pm
5th: 12:55 - 1:35 pm
- Wednesday, September 28
- Tuesday, September 27
- Wednesday, September 28
- Thursday, September 29
- Friday, September 30
- Tuesday, October 4
- Thursday, October 6
- Friday, October 7
- Saturday, October 8
Use these links for printable calendars.